Tuesday, November 27, 2007

7 Months Post-op - Survived Thankgiving!

I am down 96 lbs and 32+ inches overall. that was a 7 lb loss last month. I am hoping to reach 100 lbs lost by Christmas. I am feeling great! All my old fat clothes are gone from the closets and drawers. I had to buy a coat to get me thru the chilly winter and/or windy days. We are having an MGB reunion with lots of activities this weekend and I am attending everything! No more hiding for me. I bought a fancy black dress for the dinner on Saturday night, complete with pumps, black lace-top thigh high stockings and a black bra. I have never owned a black bra. Imagine that! We are having a social Friday night followed by a PJ party. On Saturday, we have a breakfast, trips to either Cypress Gardens or airboat ride (I'm taking the airboat ride), the dinner is in the evening with a fashion show. There are about 12 of us participating in the fashion show and we get to model our fat outfits. Should be a hoot as long as nobody loses their pants in the process! LOL Two friends are flying in for surgery later this week so I am taking a couple days off from work to be there for them. I am so excited for them and their new lives. I sincerely hope they experience the same success.

No comments: