Monday, November 26, 2007

6 Months Post-op

Things slowed down this month. I only lost 6 lbs this month but I am down 86.5 lbs total as of this morning and have lost a total of 32 inches. I have gone from a size 26/28 to a 16/18. I am still trying to push myself down below the next 10 lb mark and bounce around between 188 and 192. Once I reach a lower weight I grab onto it and call it my own because I know I will eventually settle there and face a new challenge to reach a lower weight. I remain faithful to the rules although a few cookies were thrown into the mix. I am off Prilosec without any issues. Most days I feel full of energy and great. Somedays I am really tired but when I look back at a year ago, I never would have spent so much time outside and gardening, running errands, shopping or doing housework so I'll take a few tired days over every day. I also work 50 hours per week. My labs look great. My blood pressure has improved over the last month and I am no longer in danger of going back on the meds. My A1c was 5.8!!!! I am NORMAL. My PCP is very pleased and so am I.

No comments: