Saturday, December 22, 2007

8 Months

Here I am at 8 months post-surgery, feeling absolutely great with the exception of a head cold and am down 100 lbs! It was my goal to lose 100 lbs before Christmas and I made it with days to spare! The girls at work gave me a gift certicate for Victoria Secret as a congratulatory gift. What a great bunch of gals! I bought a black dress to wear to two parties in December and had to take it in yesterday for a party last night. I plan to hire a personal trainer for 2008 to get toned and shaped prior to plastic surgery late in 2009. I really need a tummy tuck with all the extra skin and I want my arms and neck done as well. May even try that thermophage procedure for my face. I had my first manicure yesterday and I am feeling really girly today. Pampering is a good thing once in a while and a small expense compared to a jewelry splurge. LOL Pedicure is next on my list or maybe even a full day of pampering at a spa with a massage and a facial.

No comments: