Saturday, February 9, 2008

9 Months

Eleven more days until my 10th anniversary. I have lost 107 lbs so far with another 40-50 lbs to go. My nephew is creating an exercise plan for me (He's a personal trainer) so I can help trim the belly fat. I hate to exercise but I have to keep my mind on the goal.
It's hard adjusting to shopping in the Misses sections and not the Plus Sizes. I bought a size 14 skirt last week and it fits perfectly. I also wore a skirt with boots to work one day this week. I get alot of compliments and people tell me I don't need to lose any more weight. My BMI still shows me in the obese category and that is a little disheartening but I know I will reach the normal range eventually. I have had to purchase a whole new shoe wardrobe because I lost two shoe sizes! Amazing!!!

No comments: